Who we are
We are a small dedicated firm operating from Nelson BC in Canada. We too immigrated in 2010 from the Netherlands and since enjoyed living in Canada! Like no other, we understand your dream to come to Canada. Our commitment is your future in Canada.
Catharina Tuit is a member in good standing with Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). Only consultants who are Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCIC’s) are legally authorized to give you advice and represent you on immigration and citizenship matters for a fee or other consideration. Verify Status with ICCRC!
New Ground Immigration Services Ltd. is licensed (847193) under the British Colombia Employment Standards Act to operate an Employment Agency in BC.
Catharina (Ineke) Tuit
- Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC)
- Member of Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC)
- Member of The Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC)
- Graduated with a certificate from the University of British Columbia, Immigration: Laws, Policies and Procedures
- Master degree in Education at University Leiden – ICLON the Netherlands
- Master degree in Business Administration at Erasmus University in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- Bachelor degree in Sociology– at Wageningen University and Research, the Netherlands
- Speaks Dutch and English
- More than 20-year work experience in governmental organizations in the Netherlands as a policy adviser, (project-) manager and information analyst
- Experienced business manager, high-school teacher and coach.
- Business Consultant
- Director at Nelson & District Credit Union, Nelson BC, Canada
- Director at Central 1 Credit Union, Vancouver BC, Canada
- Bachelor degree in Economics, and a Master degree in Business Science at Wageningen University & Research, the Netherlands
- Accredited Canadian Credit Union Director, Certificate issued by the Credit Union Institute of Canada and Dalhousie University
- Certified Supervisor Corporate Governance, Postgraduate at the Wagner Group, Institute for Professional Corporate Governance, the Netherlands
- Speaks Dutch, French, German and English
- More than 20-year work experience in General Management & Sales Director positions with Multinational Corporations
- Business Owner, Nelson BC, Canada
- Experienced Business Consultant: Productivity Improvement. Business Planning and Strategy, Business Operations, Business Development and Executive Search