French-speaking or bilingual persons have many opportunities to immigrate to Canada.  If they are eligible to apply as a skilled worker under Express Entry they will receive up to 50 extra Express Entry points. Employers do not have to apply for an LMIA to hire French-speaking or bilingual workers outside Quebec. The Canadian government also offers recruitment services to employers to hire French-speaking workers from countries like France, Belgium, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Mauritius and Mexico. For more information, you can contact us or book an appointment.